Friday 15 August 2014

D.I.Y MY BEDROOM


*BRAND NEW VIDEO* 
D.I.Y MY BEDROOM

So today I went to my uncles house and as I've been buying some second hand furniture for my new room, it was time to paint them. Today was only prepping them, giving them a rub down and base coat! 
Was fun with my boyfriend Sam and uncle! 

I am into Upcycling old furniture! To give them a whole lease of life! 
The bedside tables were this deep red colour which was nice but not in theme with my new room! I am going for a 'French boutique' theme! Can't wait to move in!

My little chest of drawers are vintage from a women I got on a charity shop online! 

All is needed to do is another 2 coats of paint and it will look good! Put the rustic fastenings back on and will look like a perfect jewellery box!


Can't wait to decorate more furniture and finish these off!

Thank you for reading!

Chelsey x

GOLDSHEWEARS 

No comments:

Post a Comment